I have not actually caught my breath yet, – Hardeep’s lecture today was nothing less than amazing Myself, my colleagues and students really got something to think about. I will do my best to make sure that he will come back and give his speak each year.
– Tine Lehwald, Teacher, Knord Lyngby
After 1 hour in the company of Hardeep. I must say that it is the most amazing speak I’ve ever experienced. Hardeep inspires you to chase and achieve your dreams. He must be experienced. The energy, the directness. There were several times where I had goose bumps all over the body.
– Susanne K. Westerby, Teacher and career counselor, Center for Skills Development – CKB
We have had many presenters at our college for events with our students, but never have I experienced such a great applause after a 75 min. talk – Ending with a standing ovation. We experienced a speaker that would transform the individual students lives to something better. His message was based on his own life story and all the obstacles and challenges he has overcome. Hardeep was 110% at eye-level with the students and filled the room with both great empathy and authority. Hardeep gave the students a whole new perspective on their lives and future… It is my wish that other students also get to experience his talk. I give Hardeep my best recommendation.
– Ole L. Jorgensen, Teacher at Campus Vejle
Hardeep has a unique ability to speak to the young people, parents, teachers and counselors. His talent to convey powerful personal stories from his own life gives him a rare authenticity. He speaks from the heart to the heart. His own passion going far beyond the stage, imacting even the listeners on very the back row. Young people listen and feel his positive message about taking responsibility for your own life. We have had great success with inviting Hardeep our training evenings. It is a pleasure to watch 4-500 participants (students and parents) responding to his positiv message when Hardeep goes on stage. I highly recommend an hour with Hardeep.
– Jens Christy, Centerleder, UU Oresund
We are thrilled! Hardeep really got a hold of the students. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I have received a lot of positive feedback also from school professionals who want to book Hardeep in their schools.
– Ulla Wiese Christensen, Vice Principle, Hellebæk School, Helsingør, Denmark
I have never seen our 200 students sit so quietly and listen to a speaker for over en hour before. It was amazing.
– North Zealand Business School, Helsingør, Denmark
Hardeep mastered fully telling stories from his own life in an inspiring and fun way. The response from both students and staff, has been super positive. Thanks for a great presentation filled with good energy.
– Hea Jung, Elevcoach Niels Brock
We had invited Hardeep to hold a motivational talk for all of our basic course students at Kold College in May 2013. The idea was that students who completed their training with us, be sent off with a go for it attitude and renewed faith in themselves, and the task they face in finding a placement , start an internship , start re- education, move to a new location or find out what they need… Hardeeps lecture was very inspirational and definitely something that spoke to our students – all students and teachers had an amazing experience that we will definitely repeat!
– Sine Christensen, Educational and career counselor Cold College
Hardeep has given a very compelling lecture to our students. Everyone sat with the feeling : ” You can do it if you really want it ,” a genuine Rosenthal Effect where there was emphasis on all the good , creative and imaginative abilities, we each possess. He was charming , clever, educational and had an empathetic connection with the students. He made them understand that fruitful lives are the result of hard work, and positive focus. Hardeep repeatedly used examples from his own fascinating life to make his point.
– Bent Jacobsen, Principal Gylling School
We are thrilled ! Hardeep really got a hold of our students. Thanks for a great evening. I have received many positive feedback messages also from school professionals who may want to book Hardeep at their schools.
– Ulla Wiese Christensen, Assistant Principal, Hellebæk School
I think it has been a great , great experience . He touches the young people and he also affects the parents.
– Lisbeth Beckett, UU supervisor Elsinore / Fredensborg
To put summarize the day’s theme of jobs and student motivation , we wanted something that could speak to the young people’s hearts in a different way than what we teachers are able to… Hardeep connects to young people in a completely different way than we teachers are able to. Students considered him one of their own. Hardeep’s pep talk was a live image / metaphor for the young people’s thoughts, dreams and self-esteem, and made them see that they themselves are responsible for what happens with their lives. I highly recommend the lecture.
– Ulrik Nielsen, Teacher HG – International Business College , Aabenraa
Let it be said at once: No one at Alsønderup School was disappointed ….. From the first second Hardeep had all the students´ complete attention, and also us teachers. He captured his audience music and charisma, and his stories were incredibly inspiring … for everyone! This show is highly recommended and everyone will get inspired – both students and teachers …… We are convinced that Hardeep will be back to the school again in the future …
– Alsønderup School, Hillerød, Denmark
It is we who thank you very much. You delivered a blast of a lecture. I have today received the last feedback from my colleagues and students . All agree that it was very inspiring to listen to you. In particular your rap! Regarding the theme, so many of the students subsequently used it with each other, for example, we sat in my class and worked with math. Some of the students got silly and noisy. Suddenly one of the girls in the class stood up and said , ” if you just want to make noise, then leave, I want to get better at math because it is my life, my only life.” Many of the teachers later said that some of the students they had feared could not sit still , sat quietly and listened the whole time. Once again, thank you very much.
– Daniel Petrera , Herstedøsterskolen
A recommendation to middelschools. Hardeep held the attention of the approx. 230 pupils for the entire talk. The subjects were drawn for 9th grade examinations the same day and some students were very affected by this before they went into the lecture. After the lecture, the mood was quite different. They students had a much more positive perspective after the ” pep-talk ” Hardeep had delivered. I am sure that Hardeep with his lecture can make a difference for young people. His messages of surrounding yourself with people who support you, that you must be aware of your choices and that you can succeed , was served with great passion and in a style to suit the target audience. A good experience for both students and we adults who were there. Hardeep served his points in a way so they were remembered . And they had an impact on all of us . I think we all went home uplifted.
– Louise Ronne Green, Kulsvierskolen Hillerød
EVENTS IN 2018/19
(This calendar only shows some of the speaks)
- Lejre Kommune 23 Januar.
- BMS Cranes 14 Sep.
- London – England 16 Juli.
- Daxiomatic 20 Juni.
- Malmø – Sweden 19 Juni.
- Mærsk 4 Juni.
- Leadership Conference – Istanbul Turkey 22 Maj.
- Center for familiepleje 4 Maj.
- ADVODAN Advokater 3 Maj.
- Årsmøde 29 April.
- Livsværk 27 April.
- Størstrøm VUC 23 April.
- IBM 5 April.
- AddWish 2 April.
- Maskinmestrenes Forening 7 Marts.
- Forbrugerrådet 6 Marts.
- Roskilde Handelsskole 6 Marts.
- Brøndby IF 27 Februar.
- UU 20 Februar.
- UngDanmark 2 Februar.
- AP Pension 28 Januar.
- BiQ 25 Januar.
- Tryg Forsikring 24 Januar.
- DYNAMIC 18 Januar.
- EUC Nord 18Januar.
- Erhverv Hjørrings Nytårskur 17 Januar.
- UCN Nordjylland 17 Januar.
- Momondo 10 Januar.
- Aalborghus Gymnasium 8 Januar.
- Award show unge København 21 December.
- Tryg Forsikring 18 December.
- Rungsted Gymnasium 13 December.
- Haderslev Jobcenter 12 December.
- Kvickly Lederkonference 5 December.
- Yousee Ledersamling 3 December.
- Kolding UU 29 November.
- TRYG 27 November.
- DSB 21 November.
- Danske Bank Talent udvikling 20 November.
- Læresamling 15 November.
- Vestas 9 November.
- VUC Syd 5 November.
- Klintebjerg Efterskole 2 November.
- Tryg elever 31 Oktober.
- Assens 23 Oktober.
- IRMA Lederkonference 9 Oktober.
- Horsens Bibliotek 4 Oktober.
- Classenskelegatsskolen 27 September.
- Classenskelegatskolen 26 September.
- Netværksgruppe 17 September.
- ISS 13 September.
- Kriminalforsorgen 7 September.
- ZBC 31 August.
- TDC 28 August.
- Netværksgruppe 23 August.
- DGI Esport 11 August.
- Hassenberg Gym 9 August.
- Kolding IBC 9 August.
- Udvikling Assens 8 August.
- The Whole Company 8 Juni.
- Netværksgruppe 8 Juni.
- Lindberg International 7 Juni.
- Kalundborg Kommune 31 Maj.
- Ørsted Wind power 30 Maj.
- Psyk+ 28 Maj.
- Danske Bank 24 Maj.
- Stevns Kommune 23 Maj
- Tyskland 3 Maj.
- Psyk+ 2 Maj.
- DCC Energi 20 April.
- VL Gruppe 18 April.
- TEDx 14 April.
- VID Gymnasium 23 Marts.
- Skole & Uddannelse 22 Marts.
- Københavns Kommune 17 Marts.
- Dialab Bestyrelsesmøde 8 Marts.
- Sephora 8 Marts.
- Vejle Erhvervsskole Lærersamling 1 Marts.
- Forældre Foreningen Sorø 23 Februar.
- Yousee Retail 7 Februar.
- Ledership Conference 6 Februar.
- Keynotespeak 2 Februar.
- Pepsi Nordic 25 Januar.
- Yousee 24 Januar.
- ISS Lederseminar 23 Januar.
- Psykiatri Plus KBH 18 Januar.
- Storstrømforsikring 17 Januar.
- Danske Bank 16 Januar.
- Psykiatri Plus 15 Januar.
- Nets Danmark 12 Januar.
- Aalborghus Gymnasium 9 Januar.
- Vestergaard 2 Januar.
- Yousee 20 dec.
- Tårnby 19 dec.
- Jobcenter Haderslev 13 dec
- Assens ungdom 6 dec.
- D`bramante 1928 5 dec.
- Hillerød 10 klasse center 4 dec.
- Rosendalskolen & Hobro Søndre skole 30 nov.
- VUC Nordsjælland 23 nov.
- VUC Vejle 22 nov.
- Nykredit Leasing 13 nov.
- Børne og Unge 9 nov.
- Kerteminde Efterskole 4 nov.
- Læreforeningen Sjælland 3 nov .
- Aabenraa Kommune Karrieremesse 31 okt.
- Midtskole 30 okt.
- Telia Danmark 26 okt.
- Sorø Kommune 25 okt.
- Gribskov Efterskole 24 okt.
- Kalundborg Kommune 24 okt.
- Tryg Forsikring 13 okt.
- Skyum Idrætsefterskole 12 okt.
- Albertslund VUC 10 okt.
- Campus Vejle 5 okt.
- Nets Danmark 2 okt.
- Copenhagen Marriott Hotel 30 sep.
- Danske Bank 29 sep.
- Riss Friplejehjem 28 sep.
- Tønder VUC 28 sep.
- Assens Ungdomsskole 21 sep.
- Helsingør 10 klasser 20 sep.
- Guldborgsund kommune 15 sep.
- Skanderborg Kompetencecenter 14 sep.
- Socialpædagogerne 11 sep.
- Ølgod Efterskole forældre dag 3 sep.
- Gunslevholm Idrætsskole 1 sep.
- Skandia Pension 31 August.
- Yousee 26 August.
- Dong 22 August.
- IBC Kolding 21 August.
- VUCSyd 9 August.
- Carl Ras 10 Juni.
- Privat arrangement 10 Juni.
- Odense Community College 10 maj.
- Brøndby IF Netværk 10 maj.
- Intallishore 2 Maj
- Albertslund 28 april
- Netværk Danmark 25 april.
- Vejle 19 april.
- Primo Tour Ligaen 18 april
- EA Sports Team 11 April
- Albertslund 6 April
- Fyns Erhvervs Netværk 30 marts.
- Stibo Systems Partner Conference 30 marts.
- Liga Håndbold 20 marts.
- Haderslev VUC 6 Marts.
- Cult A/S 2 marts.
- Ranum 14 feb.
- Gribskov 9 feb.
- Skyum Idrætsefterskole 1 feb.
- Skolelederforeningen 27 Jan.
- UCN Hjørring 17 jan.
- Aalborg Gymnasium 16 jan.
- Campus Vejle 13 Jan.
- Eniro Keynote Speak 13 Jan.
- Business Kickoff 8 dec.
- Danske Advokater 7 dec.
- Skolelære & Ledere Vejle 7 dec.
- Tårnby 6 dec.
- Netværk Danmark 25 nov.
- Nordvesthuset 19 nov.
- Wella Denmark 7 nov.
- DUSK-Net, 5 nov.
- Speakersclub København 1 nov.
- Speakerclub Århus 25 okt.
- Nordvest Ungdom 12 okt.
- Høje Taastrup Gymnasium 11 okt.
- Athena Conference 6 okt.
- IBC Kolding 4 okt.
- Aabenraa Handelsskole 3 okt.
- LittleBigHelp Velgørenhed 1 okt.
- Brøndby Hallen 27 sept.
- Nørbæk Efterskole 24 sept.
- Fredensborg Kommune 22 sept.
- Skandia 16 sept.
- Fredensborg Kommune 15 sept.
- Albertslund 12 sept.
- Dansk Standard 8 sept.
- Ølgod Efterskole 4 sept.
- Hotel Absalon 1 sept.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) 26 aug.
- DSB 26 aug.
- DSB 25 aug.
- Helsingør Ungdomsskole 17 aug.
- Momentum Academy 17 aug.
- Udvikling Assens 16 aug.
- Ringsted Musik- og Kulturefterskole 11 aug.
- Christinelystskolen, Lemvig 2 aug.
- Fagdag Lærerne i Gribskov Kommune 28 juni.
- Skovvangskolen 21 juni.
- Privat arrangement 9 apr.
- Skolen ved Bülowsvej, Frederiksberg 2 apr.
- Nykredit Bank, Finansforbundet 31 marts.
- EUC Syd 29 marts.
- Skolelederforeningen Konference 10 marts.
- Center for pædagogisk udvikling 25 feb.
- Hedensted Kommune 24 feb.
- University College Nordjylland 18 feb.
- Ishøj Gymnasium CPH West 10 feb.
- Knord Lyngby 25 jan.